Around Walnut Grove
Walnut Grove has a public dock with FREE day use… however there is no launch. Free day use is available between the hours of 6 a.m. and 9 p.m.
If you call ahead you can dock your boat for the night. A per night fee of $10.00 for vessels up to 25 feet in length and $20.00 for vessels longer than 25 feet, is charged for overnight stays. Please call for extended use permits.
For more boating info go to: http://www.walnutgrove.com/rec.htm or call (916) 776-1945
Music, Art & More:
- Atomic Heart at The Lotus. Art Gallery, Vintage fare & Jewelry. Quirky and colorful. 14143 River Rd. Walnut Grove 916 805-0202
- Seeker Walnut Grove. Furniture, collectibles, jewelry, clothes and more. Fun, affordable, great stuff! 14141 River Rd.
- Walnut Grove Iron Works Local iron forger at the converted theater at 14160 Market St, Walnut Grove 916 776-2148. Some beautiful utilitarian and artful items for home and garden.
- The Tong Art gallery. Beautifully restored tong building. 14136 River Rd. Walnut Grove 916 240-6097
- Hidden Treasure Shop (Indonesian collectibles) 14105 River Rd, Walnut Grove (916) 776-4477
- Crazy by Design Art Gallery & fine art framing. 14114 Market St. Walnut Grove 916-776-2684
- Strange Cargo in Locke is a fun bric-a-brac place, lots of books, antiques etc…
- Warehouse antique sales (not a name, just a description) in the small town of Hood just off of hwy.160. Open only on week-ends only. Great prices, cool stuff.